Figured I'd Share

<Recipe: Pink Washcloth>
Mats: Brand New White Washcloth, Red T-shirt
Requires: Washing Machine, Hot Water
Skill Level: Laundrywashing Skill 0
Must be Male
Rite of passage for all men once Mom isn't available for laundry duties.

OOOOOOooooo I get it now! Thanks Gilga :) You are so wise.

A pink washcloth? Electric Fly Swatters? That is nothing.

A couple years ago, my dad put a bounty on flies we killed, it was like 5 cents each. So, I went into my room figuring out the best weapon to use against them. My weapon of choice: My home-made nerf gun that can give people welts, and I used hot-glue tipped nerf darts for the fly hunting...

The only problem was that after I would shoot the flies, I'd have trouble finding them to turn in for the bounty.

LOL, I also remember something about a tin foil hat bill owns and vaguely recall seeing a pic of him with it on somewhere. maybe it had something to do with the dead flies and the pink washcloth?

I spell a conspiracy! Time to put on the tin foil hat again!!!!

hat.jpg

Methinks I might regret posting that picture here.... lol

No, it says "This is a wall" There is one on the door that says "This is a door" The one on the mirror says....

No, it says:

TO DO LIST
1. Buy flowers for Ashley
2. Do laundry (don't forget new red shirt)
3. Take out trash (don't want to get flies)

Well... it's 4 AM here. I started to go to bed at 3, but when I went into the living room there were like 6 house flies buzzing around. This is the first time I've ever seen em in the house here and there were so many at once. I just wanted to share with you all that I committed fly genocide. bwa hahahaha.

My weapon of choice.... a pink wash cloth. I am all that is man!

haha

Just dont firget to tell Whyspr not to use the wash cloth to wash her face... or you might not be much of a man when she finds out :eek:

Back