Ferret train fiaso

FERRET! Run run run!
Gah! A weasel is trying to eat my sandwich! Rabies! Freak out! Get the nets! Where's my rocket launcher? How about the tanks? Get me some air support! Stealth bombers! Quarantine the subways all across the world until this ferret and his terroristic cohorts are caught!

That sounds like something my ferrett would attempt. Thanks for the chuckle.
biggrin.gif

Those are some nice looking weasels.  I have one jill and she's about 9 months old. My wife and I really get a kick out of watching her and she keeps our 2 cats in line.
I only have one pic of her but here it is.
[url="http://cof.itgo.com/Images/A...ttp://cof.itgo.com/Images/Animals/ferret.html [/URL] (the new and improved G rated version)
We really want to get another ferret, but we're probably going to wait until we move into our new house. Hopefully we can find a male dark-eyed white or Champagne colored ferret. Of course it all depends on the ferret's personality.

of the 2 males and 2 females I have owned I have found both males to be kissers. Not sure if they are just more affectionate in nature or what. My white dark eyed male is very laid back and my female is a trouble maker/adventurer

My ferret is a trip, she is pretty laid back for a female (or so I have been told). She will play with my wife and loves to chase the cats around but when I come home she will stop her playing and wants me to pick her up.
  I found this list the other day and I laughed for about an hour as I read through it. http://www.badpets.net/BadPets/BadFerret.html

those are funny.My ferrets prefer to explore more than being cuddled. But they seem to like it a little bit even if it's "uncool"

Ack! I guess I should crop my photos better? I think the gut in question is mine
rock.gif
Anyhow sorry to those who have gone temporarly blind from looking at the picture. I went back and edited the link and photo so now its the new, improved, and properly cropped G rated version.
I'm wondering why you wre looking at my gut anyhow... then again I guess its kind of hard to miss. Haha anyhow its good to have a laugh at one's own expense every now and again. It helps keep me humble.

Turn your attention on the FERRETs. <-- cute! guts are not.. the best thing to look at, however prominent they may be...
rock.gif

Back