February 28 Event - Urgoz Warren NM

Wizard Bihuq

Well, Nothern Shiverpeaks are vanquished! Next stop, Factions! What better way to start then the Elite mission? Make sure to bring lockpicks due to the double lucky points and the chance to gain the ever popular zodiac weapons. There are twelve-person parties there, though only 8 can go on one scroll. We will meet up in HsC guild hall at 7:45 pm EST and leave by 8 pm EST; we cannot have late arrivals due to the need of a use of a scroll.

To enter into Urgoz Warren, you need access to House zu Heltzer. We want to include as many as possible, but please reply if you want to come and let us know what profession you're bringing ^_^". I've done this twice in HM with a group that had 2 monks, 1 warrior, a bunch of eles, a bunch of necros, and one or two splint barrage rangers and it took about an hour and 15 minutes usually. However, since we'll take whoever comes and those may not have the specific build, please expect this event to take at least two hours, maybe even up to three hours. As I said, I've been here before and I know what to expect, but if anyone else has been there before and successfully completed it, let me know so we can use you as a guide in a second team. I highly recommend reading the wiki on Urgoz Warren so that you have an idea of what to face (like the rooms that cause exhaustion with every spell cast).

Well, I hope to have fun here and if you have any questions, post them. Cya later.

Last edited:
I want to come - I'd really like to get all the way through one of these days, but our Sunday School class is hosting a Wii Party at church Sat night.

I AM TOTALLY THERE.

I've been wanting to clear Urgoz ever since I first made it to HzH just over two years ago. I will be bringing an ele.

I will be there as well. I can bring a Monk, a Paragon, a Warrior or a Derv. I could bring a Ranger if I make it to HzH before the event. It will be my first time in! It's exciting!

Last edited:
Ahh.. I would totally be there! Unfortunately I will be in the snow then and not in Urgoz. But I'll think of you guys and trek through the woods pretending ;)

If I can get there I will. :) I Can bring A war... Thats about it... I think thats all I have that has reached House Zu Heltzer...

I think Baby Pie may try as well, I'll try and talk to her tomorrow. She I think will have a MM to go. :)

Will you be utilizing Team Speak?

Alright, we got Another of our Guildies to House Zu Heltzer, so we are gonna try and have 3 people from GFC there.

I'm a WAr, Lady is a MM and Moolog is a Fire Elementalist.

Starts at about 4:45 pm PST right?

Back