Favorite/Worse food?

What is your favorite food right now? Pizza

What was your favorite food as a child? Peanut Butter Fudge

What food do you dislike most? Mushrooms

What food did you dislike most as a child? Onions

I still hate Onions, but the smell of Mushrooms cooking makes me so sick that I have to leave the House.

What is your favorite food right now? Pasta and seafood (shrimp, crab, lobster)

What was your favorite food as a child? Shrimp

What food do you dislike most? Most likely anything good for me...like peas

What food did you dislike most as a child? pork chops

<makes sure his tongue is still in his mouth.>

What is your favorite food right now?

What was your favorite food as a child?

What food do you dislike most?

What food did you dislike most as a child?
1) Steak, Salmon, Rock Lobster Tail (duels a little bit), sauteed Mushrooms, the pizza from the school student center, any thing with shrimp in it, GRITS!, Boiled Okra!, most importantly - My Grandmother's vegetable soup with veggies my Grandfather grew... list goes on.

2) Sauteed Mushrooms, boiled Okra (that's right), grits, Scrambled eggs, pancakes, more grits, Grandmother's Vegetable Soup...

3) Celery, that stuff tastes horrible... all kinda of tomatoes except stewed tomatoes, cold-slaw... gross.

4)Same as number 3.

What is your favorite food right now?

Hm, favorite food now has to be my home made cheeseburgers (grind them myself). Shrimp, Southwest salads (love the bean and corn combo), corn on the cob, loaded baked potatoes, grilled steaks, chicken (any kind but boiled), and anything with onions and cheese. Awesome potato salad with bbq and the list goes on.
What was your favorite food as a child?

Back then I enjoyed eating out a lot so pizza, cheeseburgers, McRib!, Taco Bell, and any sort of smorgasbord.

What food do you dislike most?

I hate coleslaw, catfish, fried fish, lettuce, oatmeal, rye bread, my wife's chimchanga (sog fest)

What food did you dislike most as a child?

Pretty much the same as above, but add anything else good for you with that.

Back