Favorite Game

Mr.Bill

Seeing as this is a gaming forum, I thought I'd pose the question: What's your favorite game of all time?

Give it some thought! There are maaany awesome games out there.

Half-Life 2.....easy pick!
tounge.gif

pfff half life 2 is good.. great even...

But nothing can compare to the sheer gamin pleasure that was Sensible Soccer v1.1 on the Amiga 500

PC

Strategy

Starcraft/Brood War

First Person Shooter

Counter-Strike (1.6)

PS2

Adventure/Horror

Resident Evil: Outbreak

Racing

Burnout 3: Takedown

Sega Dreamcast

Fighting

Marvel vs Capcom 2:New Age of Heroes

Sega Saturn

Shooter

Virtua Cop 2

Adventure

Guardian Heroes

Arcade

Action/Adventure

Alien vs Predator

Racing

Rush 2: Extreme Racing USA

Shooter

Time Crisis 2

Sorry, theres no such thing as best all time game, unless theres a game with all genre, which is impossible.
tounge.gif

This may take some thought, but if you want to put it in terms of amount of time I have spent playing, it would probably be one of the DDR's or the original Halo.

Techmo Superbowl.

My friends and I in highschool use to sit up all night on the weekends playing through seasons on the nintindo of this game.

biggrin.gif

Cory

WoW. It is way above any other game I've ever played. Before that my favorite was Starcraft.

For me, I'd have to go with Zelda Ocarina of Time. I looove that game...so much. Can't wait for the next zelda on GC!

I can't pick one. But I can pick seventeen, going in vague chronological order.
<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Galaga
Zelda series, especially ALttP and OoT
Tetris
Hexxagon (from whence the name "kraniac" comes)
Wolf3d/Doom/Doom II
Mechwarrior 2
Virtua Fighter 2
Goldeneye 007/Perfect Dark
Unreal Tournament
Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri
Tribes 2
Jet Grind Radio
Dance Dance Revolution (5th Mix Plus if I have to choose only one)
Spawn: in the demon's hand (arcade, not dreamcast)
Metal Gear Solid 1/2/3
Halo 2
UT2004[/QUOTE]

geeze am i the only final fantasy fan here? LONG LIVE FINAL FANTASY VII

FF7 was very good but I am in the small minority who holds that FF8 was, in fact, better.

Line for flaming starts to my left. One at a time please.

I don't know it always changes depending on what I'm addicted to at any given time, which would probably even include Aquanox for a brief moment when I had some fun beating it.
tounge.gif
Right now it's FF: Dawn of Souls. Can't beat a game that you can find a grave in that says "Here lies Link".
biggrin.gif

Back