Favorite Adventure Game

Favorite Adventure Game - What is yours?

• Monkey Island (any/all)

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Day of the Tentacle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sam and Max

• Full Throtle

• Space Quest (any/all)

• King's Quest (any/all)

• All of the Above

• None

• Don't Like Adventure Games

• Total voters
Monkey Island!!!!!!!!! That game is the most hillarious thing ever! I also love Sam and Max, and I beat full throttle (which was funny in a different way). You forgot some other games on there, like Grim Fandango, and such. Man, the Monkey Island games are some of the greatest games ever made, they're just so hillarious. I love when you make all those bald jokes about Meathook, and when you nail Stan into his "used coffin"! Comic genious.

Of all the ones listed Monkey Island is my all time favorite. I didn't even think of Grim Fandango but that is also a good one.

I voted for King's Quest because it's the only one up there that I've played. Grim Fandango was indeed awesome, as was Relent. Zork was amazing, as was The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy-- Infocom was the master of adventure gaming back in The Day™. And THGttG and its sequels are still among my most beloved books.

My all time favorite, though, has got to be Nethack. It's the one video game I've continued to play regularly for about 4 years.

Your right I did forget alot of good ones. I was going more for the Lucas Arts and Sierra but I still do and have enjoyed most of the ones you guys mentioned.
smile.gif
Oh yeah, THGTTG is a great book. For CHRISTmas I got the Ultimate Guide. I've finished the first book and am now reading The Resturant at the End of the Universe. I can't wait for THGTTG movie to come out!!!

I'm sorry to ask...Whats an Adventure game?

Serious, what is it?

rock.gif

Would Legend of Zelda for the NES or something be an Adventure game? OR Zelda 64...Guardian Heroes on the Saturn, Panzer Dragoon 2.....?

It does make me laugh when I dont know any Adventure games...  
laugh.gif

An adventure game would be like a game like Myst some games are in first person. Others ahve you control with the keyboards or you point and click.

Where's Grim Fadango?? That's the best adventure game of all time in muah opinion.

Of those tho, I'd have to go with Kings Quest. Especially 5 and 6. Classics.

Has anyone played The Neverhood? It's another fun adventure game, you can get it http://www.the-underdogs.org/game.php?id=2484 there, it's wacky weird claymation fun! And here's a fun fact, the guy who did some of the clay art stuff also did some of Five Iron Frenzy's album covers! Fun stuff! This game is quite comical, and I recommend it to everyone. Oh, and also there's a nice freeware adventure game out called Beneath A Steel Sky http://www.the-underdogs.org/game.php?id=114 that one might be worth checking out too.

Back