Farwell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levite

For a while now I've felt misplaced and unwanted in this Guild. This feeling really hurts especially because i have been with this guild from the very beginning. I was there in God's Peons, Choose Joy, and now Redeemed. I've made the move from Illidan to Stonemaul. I've felt this feeling ever since Tebran stepped down from being leader. I said to myself maybe "they" will want me once i get to 60. So i level to 60 and the feeling is the same. None of you have asked or advised me to do anything once i got to 60. The attitude of fellowship this guild once had has been replaced with a Clique, you are either in or not.

So i would like to say thank you to this clique for ruining the dream i had for this guild. I dreamed that we could begin an online ministry yet you have taken the only ministry we had and that was a bible study. Again i say thank you.

Please do not take this a hate thread. I love all of you guys.

God Bless.

Farwell...

Levite said:
For a while now I've felt misplaced and unwanted in this Guild. This feeling really hurts especially because i have been with this guild from the very beginning. I was there in God's Peons, Choose Joy, and now Redeemed. I've made the move from Illidan to Stonemaul. I've felt this feeling ever since Tebran stepped down from being leader. I said to myself maybe "they" will want me once i get to 60. So i level to 60 and the feeling is the same. None of you have asked or advised me to do anything once i got to 60. The attitude of fellowship this guild once had has been replaced with a Clique, you are either in or not.

So i would like to say thank you to this clique for ruining the dream i had for this guild. I dreamed that we could begin an online ministry yet you have taken the only ministry we had and that was a bible study. Again i say thank you.

God Bless.

Farwell...

This whole thing ticks me right off. Its time for some people to hear this.

First, the leadership of this guild is NOT responsible for your inaction on your dreams. If you wanted to do this or that with online ministry and you didn't offer to make it happen, the don't be suprised if it doesn't happen. Each and every person in this guild has multiple ways of getting a hold of the Guild leader to offer their vision of how they see the guild and to offer their time to make it happen.

This goes for everybody in this guild, if you want to see things happen this way or that way, speak up. Your silence is killing us.

And offer your time to make it happen.

Last edited:
yes josh most of us will miss you, and evey one hates how bowser had to step down i hope we can still get some bf2 going

Sad to hear, Levite :(

But in all honesty, I'll have to side with Aves on this particular case. I feel like I've missed out on quite a bit that's gone on since I've been away for a month or so, and it seems like this is becoming more and more an issue as our guild is progressing and growing as we've seen quite a bit of drama and quite a bit of people leaving the guild or getting booted from it. So, what I'm saying here is just my view of it all...

But as Aves says, we have our ways of sharing this, and if one dream is not shared, it's probably not gonna happen unless people know about it.
If it was and the leadership was unattentive, then I have absolutely no say on this. But as it is to my knowledge, I think it's good for all of us to stop and think a minute about what our real expectations are of Redeemed.

I'll have to agree that Redeemed seems a bit less of an online ministry than when I started a year ago. I don't think that's a fault of anyone's, but rather a natural reaction to the increase in size and progression of the guild.

I hold to it that our mere existence in stonemaul and way of play is our form of making a Christian statement and testimony, regardless of whether or not we're openly spreading the gospel via guild chat or private messages with the funny little click sounds and pink letters (love them :D).

Personally I feel our job as Christians in World of Warcraft is to be an example to the online gaming community. To me, that means we're to be tolerant of others' mistakes in raids/pvp, peacekeeping (i.e helping ease flame/hate wars going on), and keeping our words and actions clean as we would in our daily lives. Essentially, being different and set apart from the majority of the gaming community.
I feel Redeemed is doing great considering how difficult it is to really determine a person's character just by a signed terms of agreement...

I really wish you guys wouldn't be so harsh to each other :(

God bless, Josh.

Last edited:
I really don’t want to stay on any sides, I just like to play this game and have fun doing so. You guys have made this game more enjoyable than any I have ever played online. I really thank you so much for being there to help me learn about World of Warcraft and gain the powerful items you can get sometimes. But I must confess that it is really hard to be a Christian in this kind of game. It really doesn't matter to me anymore, have the bible studies, don't have bible studies. You guys are still good people either way. I only find it very stupid of me to ever think about leaving again. I really shouldn't put my life story into a game. I just like to play the game but I still will have some things I find in our guild to be very annoying. But forgive me because none of that is needed here. Don’t ever think that because these people are Christian that they will do everything for you and try to serve your every need. Want something done; you just got to do it yourself. This guild isn't around to baby everyone. We do care and we do love but we need your help too. Take some time off to figure it out, think about a better thing you can besides leaving. It’s a just game man; if you can't find God here then find a real church with real people. The Redeemed guild has done their duty and I don’t think they should change anything. But I am always getting messages to help with instances all the time. I really can't give up time for that, I like to farm around for gold or play pvp a lot for honor. I don't mind at all if I never get any help. But I am getting tired of the immature people in our guild always messaging me, can you help us, can you help us. I am sorry I usually don't have 8 hours of free time to spend on this game. I really wish I could help and run bible studies but it’s a hard thing to do. Well good luck to you David, just go play somewhere else. I am going to be on Cenarius for a while where it is more peaceful.

This whole thing ticks me right off. Its time for some people to hear this.

First, the leadership of this guild is NOT responsible for your inaction on your dreams. If you wanted to do this or that with online ministry and you didn't offer to make it happen, the don't be suprised if it doesn't happen. Each and every person in this guild has multiple ways of getting a hold of the Guild leader to offer their vision of how they see the guild and to offer their time to make it happen.

This goes for everybody in this guild, if you want to see things happen this way or that way, speak up. Your silence is killing us.

And offer your time to make it happen.

Grow up. People have there views on things and can't always offer there time because they have IRL things to do. But they enjoyed the getting on and spending some time with christians and doing some of these things. This was also suppose to be a farewell you could respect that and say Bye instead of saying stuff to bash his leaving like you have done for all my friends. Learn some respect for other people.

Levite said:

God Bless.

Farwell...

Really sorry to hear that you feel like this. I always see you on with your Dad and figure you are doing the "family time" thing....which I think is great.

I wasn't in the guild when Tebran was guild leader so I don't know what you are missing. I think this guild is made up of great people 225 of them to be exact and its sad you couldn't find a niche there.

You have an ambitious dream there, one YOU could make happen if you found others in the guild to help you. I know the living in Christ staff have been asking for help for a long time now and its sad to see so many watchers and not many doers. The staff in the guild is made up of a few people who have taken on some small task to help further the guild in some way. Everyone is encouraged to find that small job and do it...every little bit helps. Farewell David, see you in game.

Sorry to see you go. Good luck in your future endeavors. To keep this thread from going south, I am locking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back