Farming areas?

Wrathbone

I have never eally farmed anything and it sounds like something i would like to do. Can yall tell me some of your favorite areas within elona and cantha where you get good drops?

elona has treasure chests (no key required) that respawn items but you need to wait like a month for decent drops again but I really don't know in elona, I usually just hero/hench Sorrows Furnace in Tyria or do a Searing Flames build for Sorrows with people

The "Treasure chest", Buried treasure and Do not touch do respawn every month, Guild wiki says the longer you wait the better the item you get is.

I farm bosses in Cantha and Elona with my 55 monk, I know that Vermin farming is popular with warriors and Chest runs in Lutgards, Imperial Sanctum used to be pretty popular before nightfall came out. I found out that Behemoth Gravebane drop some nice golds, cash and give a decent amount of experience when you have the double xp from the person at the resurrection shrine.

Edit: It depends on what kind of character you have for different things.

Last edited:
The question is so general as to be unanswerable IMO......kinda like asking whats the best weapon in Guild Wars.

The "Treasure chest", Buried treasure and Do not touch do respawn every month, Guild wiki says the longer you wait the better the item you get is.

I farm bosses in Cantha and Elona with my 55 monk, I know that Vermin farming is popular with warriors and Chest runs in Lutgards, Imperial Sanctum used to be pretty popular before nightfall came out. I found out that Behemoth Gravebane drop some nice golds, cash and give a decent amount of experience when you have the double xp from the person at the resurrection shrine.

Edit: It depends on what kind of character you have for different things.

Do not touch??? ok...w00t, i guess that explains my max dmg, perfect mods hammer i got on my derv..

Back