Fare thee well in thy travels in this fine world.

corinalbria

Peace to you brothers,

Some of you may know me, I think many do not, I and and have been a member of ToJ for a long time, I was in Redeemed for a while before moving to another guild. I wanted to post this in respect for those who know me. Thank you for your friendship that I have had the privilege to share during my time playing WoW. This chapter is now coming to a close. It has come to pass that Miriallia, the druid, has been called to other things beyond this world.

Thank you all for being a light in this World and shining in such a way as to proclaim Jesus' name. I look forward to the day when I may meet you all face to face.

It's been an honor to have roamed the World of Warcraft with you.

Signing off for the last time,
God bless,
Miriallia

Alan,

It has been both an honor and pleasure to know you and befriend you during your many years with us at ToJ and during the duration of our gaming history together. I will never forget our days in Starcraft, CS, DAoC, and WoW. You are a great person to know and I too hope to one day meet with you face to face. God bless and keep you on your journey!

Jon

Another Final Fantasy come out?

Good to hear from you Alan, may the peace of the saviour always be near to you.

matt

I will see you around Pip :D I hope to see you someday... in another form other than pixels...

God Bless you Pip!

Aww. You were one of the ones that got me addicted to this silly game. =P I was hoping to play with you more but I guess seeing you every IRL will just have to do. =) See you Friday! =P

<The legend of Miriallia now begins......let me tell you about the most awesome druid on the server. Her name was Miriallia..........> Take care IRL.

Bye Mirialla, it was good knowing you :)

You'll be missed. I hope everything goes well! God bless.

-Lee

Back