Family and friends...

Because you all wanted to See...

This is me with God's Blessing to me Cynthia and yes Aves she knows a real Hockey team when she sees one :p

Joining the fun!

it's neat to see everyone! Putting names to faces... my turn (even tho i was s'pose to originally post pics of my wedding :eek:! We're going on 2 blissfully blessed years in July!)

picture.php

Angie & George

George=Rebekkah, Erruhwynn, Madisson, etc... *wonders what happened to all his guy toons*

Angie=Hunter, Beastmaster spec.

picture.php

God bless!!

Congratz on 2 years. Wife and I are looking at 19 years this year. I was just thinking, I haven't seen Rebekkah for awhile.

Only took 2 years of bugging him to post his wedding pics lol!...Great to see you man of many toons.

Angelswings & DJ4Christ/Devilslayer

Here are some pictures of my love and joy.

Picture #1 - Patrick & I
Picture #2 - Myself with my parents dog Summer
Picture #3 - Patrick, Caleb, Talia & Chloe - its a little blurry but it was on Patrick's birthday and we'd just moved into our new apartment

Attachments

• patrick kids.jpg
    patrick kids.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 17
Now that all the noobs have posted I guess we can finally get to mine. Ha!

The first pic is of me and my best friend Hurley at church. The second is of Josh, me (middle), and Stephen.

Oh, and Tebran and Takehiko are my characters.

Last edited:
it's neat to see everyone! Putting names to faces... my turn (even tho i was s'pose to originally post pics of my wedding :eek:! We're going on 2 blissfully blessed years in July!)

God bless!!

Whoa, that is crazy! I remember when you told me you were getting married. That's so cool! It doesn't seem like it's been 2 years (or more) but I guess it has.

I saw a Sobey's bag. It's true, you are Canucks!

And Teb, you haven't changed a bit since I first met you!

Back