Fall Back

ursen

Officer SOE/LoE/Where's "here"?
Didjall 'member ta reset yer clocks? Or wuz ya early ta church? Is all the fooferaw around Daylight Savings Time really worth it?

back in the day...(before my time) it was useful. Now anymore, id rather stay on DST.. I don't like it getting dark at 4pm

I use my iPhone as my alarm clock. The upside is I don't forget to change it. The downside is I forget it has been changed and don't realize I actually got an extra hour of sleep.

I use my iPhone as my alarm clock. The upside is I don't forget to change it. The downside is I forget it has been changed and don't realize I actually got an extra hour of sleep.

I use my phone as well, but I would say the downside is forgetting about it is spring and suddenly feel really tired in the morning without knowing why.

After several days of waking up at 4am with children, who aren't aware of the time change and wouldn't care even if they were, I've decided (although I had previously come to this conclusion - about twice a year) that DST is one of government's more stupid ideas. But it could just be the lack of sleep talking...

I was presenting at a Church in Arkansas. We stayed overnight in their Prophet's Chamber which was in the Church itself. Normally when we do this we load the car up an hour before church starts but the time change meant people who forgot were arriving as we were carrying out stuff to load the car up. No big deal but a bit awkward.

Back