Fail PUG

ben777jil

As promised, here's the new name for our raid... I've had a semi busy weekend so I haven't wrote everything up I'm planning on, so please pay attention to the thread and I should have it up to date by the end of the day.

Joe, you were not on the circulation, Ben good write-up though I think you'll need tweak your approach on Shannox, you'll need more healers than that.

I just thought I would post and ask if we are all still committed to being a progressive run? I know Ben has been spending several hours a day lately to find subs for all of us that have been missing. Do we all still want to be apart of a progressive run? I know saying this and asking these questions I will be late this thursday because of work sending me out of town. I also know that some of us are always on at raid time ready to go. This could just be a summer time issue or just lots of real-life issues that i know that are going on as well. I would just hate to see a group as good as ours fall apart.

I agree with Gavin. I know things get crazy in the summer, but I would hate for a group like ours to fall apart.

I don't think it is falling apart but is definitely more of a summer time blip on the radar. I'm sure things will pick up more smoothly in the fall.

Raid Opening

Hi Everyone,

We have some permanent raid spots opening up. Some of our players have had some life changes, and we are looking to fill some spots!

We are a progressive raid group and we are looking for committed people that can make Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 server to 11:30 Server.

Any tanks, healers, or ranged dps (hunter, cough, hunter) are interested, please either post here, or contact me (Steve G/Meeno or Tiffany/Deydriena) in game.

Thanks for any interest you might have and we hope to hear from you!!

-Meeno

Hello, this is actually Mastaprissy (level 82 Paladin) in The Forgiven guild.
I have a 1 of 2 Fireland raid ready toons that I am very interested to join the Fail Pug group with.
The names are Shaddai (Disc/Shadow) priest, and Agapepanda (Resto/Balance) druid.
Yesterday I found out that I know and have raided with a couple current members in TF. (Haazda,Jethiel-Gavin)
Up until 4.2 my druid was 10/12 boss total count for Cataclysm, needing only Al'akir and seeing Nefarian to 10-15% before 4.2 NerfBat. As I was telling Haazy, ironically that my priest has seen and killed only a couple Cata. Bosses. (Neafarian-post NerfBat...to name one)
Neither of these toons do I seek a guild invite for and I am happy with the guilds they are in.
I would like to see more content on a regular basis on one of them if THE FORGIVEN/FAILED PUG Tues/Thurs group would have me. My schedule is very favorable to the current raid times.
I will be playing and leveling Mastaprissy more diligently with the hopes of working her into a Holy/Ret spot down the road once leveled/geared.
Thanks for listening peeps. See you all in game and may America bless God!

Hey Fail PUG'ers I was wanting to know if we have some goals that we'd all like to work towards. Obviously we want to work on clearing the remaining Firelands bosses but what I would strongly suggest is also having a run at the heroic modes for the Cataclysm raid instances. We can clear the regular mode with our eyes closed but if we also want to help gear our members I know that some of the heroic gear for a lot of us actually ranks ahead of the Firelands gear. Just a better reason to not just trust in ilvl listings. For example my tier 11.5 chest piece ranks BiS; above even the FL heroic mode gear.

Is this an option for our group? I am loving how fresh the new fights are so I have no qualms about going either way.

I agree Joe. A lot of the heroic mode t11 gear is actually better than the reg t12 gear. For example there is only 1 ring in all of the 378+ gear that came with 4.2 that has spirit on it. Getting a 372 heroic ring with spirit from the old content would actually help our healers and be better for them than getting a 378 piece without spirit and having to reforge. There is definitely a benefit for doing heroic modes on t11 content.

Jayse lies... there's two rings, and these comments make me wonder about people really looking/reading up on a BiS gear list for them...

Oh my bad Ben. I was looking at just 378 gear. I didn't look at the 391 ring you get from exalted with Firelands...which will take a good few months to get unless you are doing FL trash runs almost none stop to get to the cap of each rep interval.

Jayse lies... there's two rings, and these comments make me wonder about people really looking/reading up on a BiS gear list for them...

I have been using Elitist Jerks and coordinating with Mr. Robot here and there; If there are more reliable sources I should be looking at then I'd appreciate knowing.

Back