Facebook much?

Do you use Facebook?

• Yes, and I use it once a week or more.

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • Yes, but I usually don't use it more than once a week.

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • No, I don't have an account.

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • No, but I'm going to sign up soon.

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • What's a Facebook? A disease?

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
Hm. There's no "Yes, I have a profile, but I only log in once every 3-6 months" option. That's the one I would've picked.

ya, facebook isn't even worth logging into most of the time.
While I don't log in often (read: hardly ever), my wife uses it to keep in touch with college friends. I use MySpace for that (and only that) purpose, so I can sympathize.

I use, keep in contact with about...50 or so people i know from High School...plus it's nice to know when "The Royal Fools" (our old improv comedy group) has its events..gotta show some love for my fellow fools. (Yes i was one of them and when i finally get a DVD of a show i might put a little bit up here.)

I've got both MySpace and Facebook. I have to say that I really like the decreased amount of advertising and spam on FB. I've had a number of people actually find me just by putting in basic information like the place I went to high school, towns I grew up in, etc, on my pages.

I tend to check FB about 3-4 times a week (more when I'm really bored) and MS about once a week...maybe.

i dont have a facebook, and if i did id probably do liek with myspace and xanga.

make one, check it a few times a day for about... 2 days. then forget i had it:)

I have both myspace and facebook, I've had myspace for a year or so, but they have a lot of problems with hacking and spam. still... i've found a ton of old high school/college friends on myspace, so it's good for that.

I've been impressed with Facebook so far, not much spam and the applications are really neat. Plus I don't worry so much about what I'm going to be seeing when I check out someones page.

I check it daily. It's great to keep up with friends from high school and acts as a central repository for pictures of all the people I know. Also a great way to meet people with similar interests. I have obscure taste in music and I'm able to find the few other people at my university that like the same bands with Facebook, whereas otherwise I'd probably never have met them.

I check it daily. It's great to keep up with friends from high school and acts as a central repository for pictures of all the people I know. Also a great way to meet people with similar interests. I have obscure taste in music and I'm able to find the few other people at my university that like the same bands with Facebook, whereas otherwise I'd probably never have met them.

That is cool.

I deleted my account after I was group spammed, bitten by zombies, attacked by pets, infected with diseases and a bunch of other annoying things.

I did use myspace but it got so full of poo that i changed. Now facebook is good because you can turn off all the annoying extra stuff (which i will ignore if you send me so dont try).. Also its a good way of keeping up to date with a group of friends of mine who meet up every sunday evening.

I second Tek. Have it but haven't used it in months. I occasionally logon to see the ridicuous amount of reuests when I need a good laugh.

The Evil parent that I am I use it to keep "tabs" on my teen age boyz...cripes, when I met Tek, he was a teenager...sigh..now I have two...

Back