Fable

[b said:
Quote[/b] (frozenburrito @ Oct. 28 2004,12:15)]I haven't played Doom 3, so I'll just talk about Fable.

Fable is a iffy game. If you chose to go evil, really evil, you grow horns and can sacrifice people to some dark god, where their "form of death" is chosen. I'm pretty sure your eyes change colour, and you start to smoke and attract flies.

Well, I kinda knew this would happen. It's like an rpg form of Lionhead's Black and White. Anyways, I enjoyed this game, it's got a pretty neat story, good controls, and is just fun to play. Now, the things that make it rated M are pretty bad, but the "sex" in it isn't any worse that what you'll find in The Sims.
There was no sex in The Sims. (Not the original anyway, I never played any expansions)

Whereas in Fable there's sex, with moaning, although a black screen, and homosexual sex.

all of which is by choice you can play the entire game and never have sex, infact you have to try to have sex, first you have to be married, and then you have to buy your wife various gifts and have a certain outfit on usually before she is willing to have sex with you.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]and then you have to buy your wife various gifts and have a certain outfit on usually before she is willing to have sex with you.

Just like real life!

But seriously, there are may things you can do in the game to earn evil points. One of the WORST is to divorce your wife. That has to say SOMETHING for the game.

600 evil points to be exact
mad.gif

Back