Exploit found

Dragonhawk

Once you get into post searing Ascolon you can get a quest in the Sardelac Sanitarium called Family Reuinion ( I forget which contact). You are tasked with finding 2 ghosts and bringing them back to the city wall. Oce you initiate contact they will follow you whereever you go in the zone till you finish the quest. Being ghosts they are virtually immune to damage, so you can run up to monsters and aggro them run back past the ghosts and the monsters will attack the ghosts. You can then attack with complete immunity to reprisals. I have only tested this with a ranged character so I do not know if you can remain aggro free if you are a warrior. It is also extremely difficult to kill bosses using this method do to the fact that many of them have healing signet and it is hard for 1 person to do enough damage to overcome this. Any other monster is fair game though.

quick ting, what does aggro mean? ive heard it used but in the context i never understood it

When you look at your mini radar map you will see a grey circle in the middle. That is your aggro circle. If that circle touches a monster it will be alerted to your presense and aggro on you.

Aggro comes from aggression as in the hate a monster has built up for you. In some MMO games each monster has an aggro list, where the monsters focus on the player who has inflicted the most dmg to them or the healers first or something like this.

Somebodies avatar has highjacked a thread. I thought people liked Firefox because it didn't hijack apps and stuff like IE does. Well, I guess thats blown out of the water.

Back