Expelled the movie

faust

While many of you may already know about this movie, I figured that some may not. It's a movie talking about Intelligent Design (creationism), and the thesis of the film is that those who purport this theory are being persecuted by the Darwinian establishment in universities around the world.

Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed.

I know I plan to make a point to see this film when it comes out (April 18), and I figured some of you may be interested as well. :D

Universities used to be a place where the greatest minds would assemble ideas and learn from one another. Now they are communes where if you don't think a certain way you are chastised for it. Academia is becoming more and more narrow minded and less tolerant, which is ironic... don't you think?

Another good movie that may never make it to major theaters: Indoctrinate U

This movie has less to do specifically with religion in Academia and more just the general censuring and censoring of dissenting opinion, whether it be religious, economic, scientific, or social.

I got an email with the promo in it. It looks like a really good movie. And I am a strong creationist so i am really excited to see this movie! Its about time we start fighting back!

will be interesting to see people's reactions and the major discussions to follow.

Back