Ex-Gf help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phix

Well, i am just wondering what people think is going on with a few things happening in my life. I am currently dating a girl I love very much, and have been dating for nearly a year.

It is odd however, that within the past 3 days I have received emails from my 2 past longtime gf's, one sending me an email she wrote back in 2003, confessing how much she loved me, etc. as to prove something I guess.

The other, just trying to get in touch with me again, as I felt I know longer could be her friend 2 years ago, after she cheated on me and went as far as sleeping with a stranger because she was "dumb" and didn't think. I am still pure btw.

What would people think of this?

the one who is trying to get back in touch with you should begin maybe talking to, yes she did hurt you, but you can still agape her and show her the love of Christ and be there for her, who knows how far she has fallen since then. maybe she is just trying to reach out to someone that she knows is dependable and that she can trust, and you are that person.

the other you just need to make your feelings known to, that you do not feel that way to her ect.

Hmm... Well, I would talk to both of them for sure, but stay friends. Not dating, and let them know that. (phix > me, but whatever)Make sure you tell your gf that you are not dating them to prevent any misunderstandings. btw, LOJ! You got rid of your old super big avatar. congrads on getting a new picture! :eek:

I'd go with silents post, u can be friends, just don't start dating them again, specially the one that cheated on u. The motto I live by is once a cheater always a cheater.
But all in all it looks like your a lucky man.

You don't have much to worry about Phix, it's all a part of the dating relationships :)

Last edited:
I don't know if I completely agree with the above posts. While it is true that you should show Christ-like love, also be careful. If you truly respect and love the girl you are with now, then out of respect for her, definitely limit your communication with the other two, if you communicate with them at all. (I'm not so sure you should). It could come between you and your current girlfriend. Sometimes, weird though it may seem, girls just want to see if they "get you back", or when they feel lonely they look to someone familiar that they think will come running back. (Yes, been through this before) This is not always the case, I'm sure, though it does sound like it with the one that sent the old email. Anyway, is the girl you are with now a Christian? Not to get too deep here, but this could be a temptation meant to separate you. Above all else, PRAY!! Seek God's guidance on this. (Sorry this post is so long):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back