Erelesden - New Member

Que Pasa

I'm still having a hard time remembering how to spell my own name, I used the random name generator as I lack creativity. Just stopped in to say hello to those that saw me on, and those that haven't I look forward to meeting.

Some of you might remember me from awhile (2 years?) ago; yes I'm the same QuePasa. New to WoW, crusty ToJ member though ;)

Hey Que Pasa, long time no see! Are you in the guild on Stonemaul yet? If not seek out Fjorboug, Goblit or Klangdon. No "boom" headshots in this game, yet.

Hey Ere. I had a hard time inviting you into the guild because i mispelled your name so many times. Mind if i just call you Ere for short?

Que Pasa said:
I'm still having a hard time remembering how to spell my own name, I used the random name generator as I lack creativity. Just stopped in to say hello to those that saw me on, and those that haven't I look forward to meeting.

Some of you might remember me from awhile (2 years?) ago; yes I'm the same QuePasa. New to WoW, crusty ToJ member though ;)

Woot, pasta man! Now come back again and see us.:D

HEY QUE PASA!!! LONG TIME NO SEE BRO!!! Send me a tell in game someitme so we can catch up! (Fjorboug)

Back