Episode 3 is out!!

Azzie

My parting gift to Redeemed :p

http://files.filefront.com/Episode_3wmv/;5538106;;/fileinfo.html

300 megabytes for the high-quality, 21 minutes long.

Focuses on Orgrimmar...lol. A couple duels, but more fights with a companion, so it's a good chunk different from my first 2 in terms of pvp. I use 3 different specs in the video.

Low quality mirror, 150 megs:
http://files.filefront.com/Episode_3_low_qualitywmv/;5539119;;/fileinfo.html

The story can connect to the previous two, or it can stand on its own. But if it messes with your head (cuz it can...) don't think too much about it. This is the first video I'm releasing outside of Redeemed, but I doubt I'll get good ratings for it...o well. If it's actually a hit you can probably find it on warcraftmovies.com in a week or so. :rolleyes:

Anyways, enjoy!

ive been waiting for months and wait has paid off! excellent job. always enjoyable to see you in action.

pretty awesome. The cuts to video were neat and amped it up. I wish you had used SCT, however, so I could have drooled over your crit heal numbers. ;)

Duuude, that was one of the best PvP videos i've ever watched. You have some mad movie making skillz. Who was that handsome dwarf at the start? He was quite the looker. Sersiouly though man, I so miss PvP'ing with you, one of the best PvP healing pally's out there (Not saying that's all you do, just saying you're one of the best at it ;-) ) also a wonderful fighter. 10/10 5 stars..... 2 thumbs up!

pretty awesome. The cuts to video were neat and amped it up. I wish you had used SCT, however, so I could have drooled over your crit heal numbers. ;)

Hehe, ty :D

But to be honest, if you look at my ct profile i don't really have very much +healing at all. The old rank 10 pvp set is mainly a stamina set with the hoj cooldown reduction.
Since Mirakle is decked out in full tier 1, your heals are bound to be MUCH higher than mine...so my pansy heals would hardly qualify as anything for you to drool over :p

man, what I saw was awsome, but winamp isn't being nice :(, so I guess I will have to use windows media player, or media player classic, anywho, it's awsome azzie, good work.

Veryyy veryy nice editing. Music matched very well!

I enjoyed a lot of your fights with a buddy and I'm very impressed how you're able to throw in quite a few heals for yourself and your buddy.

Veryyy veryy nice editing. Music matched very well!

I enjoyed a lot of your fights with a buddy and I'm very impressed how you're able to throw in quite a few heals for yourself and your buddy.

Thank you! :D

Positioning, plate armor, concentration aura, and spiritual focus is all ;)

"Of Past and Future" is now accessible in the paladin section on warcraftmovies.com

yay for trolls and flames!

Back