EOE Achievment

Asheriah

Hey all,,

For a while i was on a break a few months back when EOE was the next hardest thing out there...

Well i never did get a chance to get the achievement for it,, and getting it would also allow me to have the Champions of the frozen waste title...

I have heard a couple others saying they needed it too..

Also i have the key for EOE .. so it would be really nice to get a group together

lets say Wed. around 6:30 pm server time after the bible study.. i will ask Soul if we can for this week switch the time of it to 5:30 server , just so it will give the bible study the same amount of time, and so our east coasters who will want to help with EOE to have more time to help.

This would mean a lot to me if anyone is willing! Oh it will be a 10 man group..

thanks,

Zach

Last edited:
Yea, I remember Deadnite wanting to do this too, but that seemed to kinda fall off track. I'd be fine to help on my alt unless you're wanting to also get the achievement to kill him in less then 6 minutes (I think that's an achievement).

But in general I'm all for achievements, especially trying to get the red proto drake if possible from Glory of the Hero.

EoE would be cool, I have not done it either. I believe that Soul does the bible study almost as soon as he gets home from work, so not sure he can move it earlier. Probably have to be a bit later or another night - maybe a weekend.

planning on being online then to help heal if you need it.

Back