Ender's Game: The Movie

Echodelta

It's finally happening. The movie is scheduled for release on November 1, 2013. All I'm saying is they better get it right or a lot of fans will be angry. According to the wiki article, it will be a conglomeration of Ender's Game and Ender's Shadow which makes sense.

This may be the only official trailer to date:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeQAYM1rFOs

That trailer isn't official by the way. I'd be scared if it was.

The movie was scheduled for a March release, however Lionsgate realized that they could control the November box office if they released it the first week of November.

I am excited. I have been following this project for months now. They want to turn this into a franchise, so I think they will be real careful with changes on the source material. People don't take kindly to major changes.

I read Ender's game when it first came out a long time ago, it looks like I will have to dig up a copy and reread it.

Lol. Hope that "trailer" doesn't infringe on any copy rights (Various games, Firefly, Starship Troopers, among others). I've read Orson Scott Card, but I've never read Ender's Game. I guess I will have to pick that up before summer.

Back