empty server?

exodus

is the server empty alot or have I just had back luck recently?

if ToJ isn't populated, where do you guys go to play?

thanks!

is the server empty alot or have I just had back luck recently?

if ToJ isn't populated, where do you guys go to play?

thanks!
I asked a similar question in this thread.

The server usually fills up quickly if 4-6 people join. The trouble is getting the first 4-6 people to join.

I used to hop on the server when it was empty and then spam invites to my Friends list. I haven't done it lately, but someone else could easily do the same.

I asked a similar question in this thread.

The server usually fills up quickly if 4-6 people join. The trouble is getting the first 4-6 people to join.

I used to hop on the server when it was empty and then spam invites to my Friends list. I haven't done it lately, but someone else could easily do the same.

i do that all the time :) usually works...and if you just can't get the server full i usually go to the CoR server or the CC servers.

Thanks Tek, I read thru it and messaged Shagz.
D'oh, that thread is likely outdated then. Shagz stepped down from the TF2 Chapter Leader position a while back. The Mighty Gerbil is now the TF2 Chapter Leader.

just watch out, cuz a lot of the time MG looks like me and screams medic just like me, but just wants to stab you a lot.

The server is almost never populated except on event nights or if we arrange an impromptu practice :/ .

The server is almost never populated except on event nights or if we arrange an impromptu practice :/ .

Whatever i can do to help, let me know.

Could a big part of the problem be players not even seeing our server because they filter out the empties?

It seems like even having a couple admins (or other members) volunteer for specific nights could get us on the radar and to begin to attract more attention for the server. I'll be happy to take a night or two during the week if that will help. if we can commit to something like this for a couple months we may see our server become a destination point for players, and it could potentially even become like our old CS server over time.

Having a clean TF2 server is a big deal, and a great ministry opportunity. We don't want a resource like this to go to waste.

Last edited:
+1

I'm going to make more of an effort to get in OUR server when I'm going to play. Who's with me?

+1
I'm going to make more of an effort to get in OUR server when I'm going to play. Who's with me?

I've got your back Bakey.

Please do not let the fact that I have a flamethrower in my hand and 'crazy-eyes' concern you in the slightest. :rolleyes:

I will probably buying tf2 soon so I would be willing to play on the server and spam people to get on when I play.

OFT: Hey Bakey, I ordered the parts you suggested to build the comp. Thanks again. It looks like it will work great. Also to whoever this applies to, could I get a toj group invite? Steam ID is [toj.cc]Joshinator.

Back