Emergency update...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tek7 @ Dec. 14 2004,12:50)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Odale @ Dec. 13 2004,6:13)]The Disciples would be good, disciples of what?
Oo, I like. "The Disciples." Just "The Disciples." And people would ask, "Disciples of what?" And then we could say, "Jesus. We're a Christian guild." Then they'd likely report us to Blizzard, but we could say, "Hey, our name follows your rules. Not religious."
The reason Blizzard has made the rules as such is because they must be politically correct.  They do not want to allow a group of players the opportunity to offend another group of players.  Being a general name that somewhat alludes to Christ is a good idea; You want your name to display what you believe or evoke a question.  That name would also not break the eula.  It is NOT breaking the rules or being purposefully rebellious to Blizzard.  thank you Tek7
smile.gif

It turns out God's Peons is a name we cannot use.

We will be looking into another name, and I'm still wanting to talk with the GM staff about all of this; I have a lot of concerns and many questions that I feel should be addressed.

However, due to a bug we still cannot form a new guild, so we will have to stick with a temporary one for now until 1) we can decide on a name and 2) the bug becomes fixed.

Send the news to ever single one of them, then atleast one of them will will post it ::rolls eyes::

I was with the stress test, second stress test, and open beta. And there have been thread where people have actually had the Terms of service changed. Just bring this up in a thread, call it discrimination, and then watch. This is no small thing.
biggrin.gif

-edit

Has anyone messaged blizzard yet? if you want i could.

-edit2

And i still dont know how to get ahold of the guild, or its members
sad.gif

go to the second page under General Discussion and look for Player names, then /tell them or whatever.

Back