Emerald dream character names

jazmina

Ok Since it appears a bunch of us have started characters on Emerald Dream I think we should post who and what we are so we can get in contact with one another and perhaps get a guild fired up.

I am currently playing a Night Elf druid named Jazmina. Your turn!

I have these names reserved on both maelstrom and emerald dream, and I'm going to try to get them on twisting nether too :-D

Corin
Charis, Miriallia, Pacifica

I might wait to see if one of them develops a nice community ala Percival and then actually make a real char there.

I am alliance.... my usual names.

Odale
Odie (surprised it wasnt taken)
Odio (or Odeo.. i can remember lol)
And Klangdon

Edit!

I saw teresa.. some random person that i thought would be Jazmina... i said to her "Jazmina?". She replied: " No, sir you must be mistaken."

she said no SIR... you wont find that on a non rp server lol

Edit! Again!

I joined a channel named toj... do do so type in /join toj on Emerald Dream. we should all be able to talk in there similar to a guild channel.

Last edited:
I saw teresa.. some random person that i thought would be Jazmina... i said to her "Jazmina?". She replied: " No, sir you must be mistaken."

she said no SIR... you wont find that on a non rp server lol

You wouldn't find that in real life anymore.

Being a newbie to rp I heard characters need a back story....do we need to post it anywhere? should we start a post?

I'm just wondering how people communicate when questing

emerald dream has too much of a queue still and since I started working I can't wait in queue for like an hour when I can only play for that much time during week days.

.seek.

Do I need to post here?
I mean seriously do you think I am gonna come up with a different name after like 12 years?

lol SEEKER!!!! yes having a back story helps, if you really want to get into it and and talk like you have a heavy british accent...

that last mapr would go somthing like this: an' talk like 'ou 'ave a heavy Bri 'ish accent.

But you dont have to.. im not very good at it as you can see.

Im a Gnome Warlock - Brem. hmmm... I think im level 8.
Hmmm... may start a pally also..

( im tired of paying for mounts )

Back