Elite Quest - looking for group

Obediah

Hi folks, I'm Chris. I'm new to The Forgiven and have gotten my Dwarf Priest ready for Van Cleaf (Deadmines). Just wondered if it would be possible to get 5 guildies of an appropriate level to do Deadmines with me sometime Thursday night, or Saturday. I'm level 16 as of the time of this posting, but should be anywhere from 18 - 21 by Thursday (depending on how much time I can put in between now and then).

I'm not asking to be "run through" the instance as I'm looking forward to as much xp from the event as possible, and I'm also looking forward to grouping with some of you under battle conditions so I can start to get a good feel for how you folks are use to running.

If we can't get a "Forgiven" group together, then no worries, I've suffered through plenty of PUG's :)

Please let me know if you would be interested.

Thanks

I am leveling a new rogue (currently 10) not sure I can get him to 18 by Saturday (Thursday I'm booked with ZG). If you want to wait til then, its likely my wife's mage and my rogue will join you.

Yeah..my mage (only lvl 11 right now..guess I'll have to farm him out to the kids) or my warlock who is level 23.

Been fun questing with ya already a bit

Brem :) (Wend/Ryer -- Weeamber/Jaid/Maces and Brem)

Thanks for the replies all. Saturday is great with me if that's most convenient for everyone else. The only "can't do" nights I have are Tuesdays and Fridays.

So far it looks like we have a warrior, mage, rogue, and priest. Shouldn't be too hard to pick up a 5th.

Thanks again, and I'm looking forward to this :)

Last edited:
Well... I didn't see anyone around my level on Saturday. No worries. I did a pickup group and got my Deadmines quests done.

Sorry sire, I kinda blew by that instance, had it on farming status for a bit then moved on to BFD for farming. Sorry I missed ya though!

Back