Elbow Subluxation

CharnelHouse

Nope, not a new GW skill. Just what I did yesterday trying to save my daughters "Sparkly Ball" from rolling off an embankment. For those who do not know what that is (me until yesterday for instance :eek: ), it is also known as a dislocated elbow.

Pretty bad injury to my right elbow, but could have been worse. Praise to the Almighty that it was not. To hard to type full details lefty ATM, but would like to ask for your prayers for recovery.

Peace brothers and sisters.

IHS,
Chuck

LOL.... Here is the irony: it stopped before it went over without me getting anywhere near it :eek: It is still in the family though ;)

yes, but the true irony is: if you didn't run over and hurt yourself, it would have gone over. Gotta love those Catch-22s :p

I'll be praying for you

yes, but the true irony is: if you didn't run over and hurt yourself, it would have gone over. Gotta love those Catch-22s :p

I'll be praying for you

Yes, that thought occurred to me :D

Thanks to all for the thoughts and prayers.

May the Love of our Almighty Creator fill your hearts with joy!

Coming along, though slower than I had hoped. Still not really able to make use of my right hand, although some function is returning. Got the ok today to get out of the splint and start moving it though :) . I only have about half the range of motion I should.

All in all though it is feeling much better.

Thank you all for your prayers :)

Back