• Yes

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Camm Option: Mabye

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Odale

So i was looking for an account and i ran across this one...

It seems very fake to me. What do you guys think?

Is this account fake or real?

yes...no...maybe?

hahah. L2polls =p

onna more serious note:

I think it might be real.

I don't see why not. I wouldn't gamble MY money for it, but if I were going to sell an account like this, I'd sure twink it with everything.

Some people really have no lifes, all that stuff would seriously take a lot of time even if you didn't get distracted when going for all of it....whoever gets it is going to have a whole lot of fun, lol

I seriously doubt it. He is exalted with the Trolls, Orgrimmar, UD and the Tauren... Can you imagine getting exalted with all 4 reputations??

There are a few alliance members who are exalted with all four alliance factions.

Is this real, I wouldn't drop US$500 for it. For that matter, I wouldn't drop $500cdn for it.

Even if it is real, why would anyone buy it? With that kind of account, what is there left to do? If I were to play on a friends account that would have that kind of time/effort put into it, there would be no way that I could play it on a daily basis. There would be nothing left for me to obtain.

Rank to R14...not even for the rewards

o_O...

just for the "challenge" and health/emotion/social risks.

i hope that orc is real i just bet $1225 that it was....

and i voted mabye...........................

was the typo part of the camm option , a real typo?

Even if it is real, why would anyone buy it? With that kind of account, what is there left to do? If I were to play on a friends account that would have that kind of time/effort put into it, there would be no way that I could play it on a daily basis. There would be nothing left for me to obtain.

QFT

Agree 100%

Back