E3 coming up...

Shagz

...what are people looking forward to hearing news on?

For me, inconceviable product naming aside (Wii? Please...), Red Steel has my interest...

How can I watch it?

You can watch it on any video game/computer game tv show, such as Electronic Playground.
Most likely, they will review it at E3 and show you what are the new and upcoming games.

Corpfox said:
You can watch it on any video game/computer game tv show, such as Electronic Playground.
Most likely, they will review it at E3 and show you what are the new and upcoming games.
diablomar is in england so i dont think he has american tech shows. but diablomar, any geek/gaming channel you may have should cover it. or some websites carry all info.

Shagz said:

For me, inconceviable product naming aside (Wii? Please...), Red Steel has my interest...

UT2007. Like, a lot.

- Revolution games. (I refuse to call it Wii.)

- Anything and everything PS3.

- Lord of the Rings Online

[toj.cc]phantom said:
I heard that it was just a tech demo, and that there were no plans for a remake...but I hope that isn't true!
it was confirmed in game informer magizine. gj

Pretty much just UT2007. Oh, and I'm also wondering if there's gonna be anything special about the "Wii" they haven't announced yet. I also wanna see if the PS3 is doing anything new this year.

I hope its not "Half Life 2: Episode 1"? Cause I'm not paying for it

I think it is...I've already preordered it...

Half-Life 2: Episode One (formerly known as Aftermath) will be the first official "expansion" for the 2004 first-person shooter PC game, Half-Life 2 (strictly speaking, it is not an expansion, as it does not require the original game to play). The episode begins shortly after the end of Half-Life 2, in the war-torn setting of City 17 and its vicinity. The player will be forced to deal with the effects of their actions during the main game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Half_life_2_aftermath

- Resident Evil 5 (On the PS3)
- Playstation 3

If they have it or will have it

- Heroes of Might & Magic 5
- F.E.A.R. 2

I just found out for myself, anno 1701 is gonna be at E3, game is set to release end of 06. *drolls*

Back