Dynamic Crafting Guide

RyanB

Legacy of Elijah Guild Leader
Just in case you didn't know about this crafting tool:
http://gw2crafts.saladon.net/

So what is this? In short, it's the perfect crafting guide. Prices are always changing in the market, so what this guy (Xanthic) did is write a crafting guide to reflect that! This tool dynamically takes the prices of items and gives you the fastest way to max your crafts, every time.

Indeed! I hope you used something similar when leveling all those crafts. :)

The only thing I'd like in this tool that I don't see...what if I'm already level 325 Armorsmith? I can see exactly what I need, but the shopping list is obviously something I need to figure out on my own there. It would be nice if I could put in my current level and have it figure out. /firstworldproblem

Nah, I just figured out what I thought would be cheapest, put in buy orders, and did chunk combines through the tiers. Something like this which would have let me buy it all at once would have been killer.

Good point about the mid-skill level, but then you could just rework the tier level since chef is the only profession that has cross-tier items. Actually, I would think it would be easy to make a filter for that.

Back