Dust 514- My Naphblade Corporation

So I noticed that there are people who have this game for PS3. So I was wondering if anyone wanted to join my corporation. It's called Naphblade. Hope to hear from you guys!:)

Oh, one more thing.............anybody know how to invite people to your corporation?

I'll join your corporation for now. I roleplay my character in Dust just like I do in Eve and then write about it. Being a merc and all, my character will follow the money, but I'll be happy to join up with you.

I'm still not sure how to invite. Pretty sure I can send a join request even without a proper invitation, though. I'll do that real quick before I forget.

PS I'm so stoked about the official release tomorrow. Factional Warfare is so exciting!

Edit: Corporation join request sent.

Last edited:
I don't remember if I uninstalled it from my PS3 or not. If I haven't, I'll probably boot it up some time and let is sit for a few hours to update and then log in to join the corp. :)

Last edited:
My PSN username is gummyzergling.

I'll see if I can find my character name and post it soon.

And I was thinking Atown was posting because I saw the avatar he uses and didn't see the name next to it. Attention to detail, I haz it!

Back