Dungeons

So who still needs dungeons for Monthly? And how many? Remember that monthly resets on the last day of the month, so you only have today-Wednesday evening.

I still need 4 more.

Angie need 3 thanks to Ursen and company in SE last night. :)

(btw, I got to watch some of that dungeon and all I can say is wow. That looked pretty hard at times.)

Need two, trying to take story line in a row, but willing to die in anything right now.

I think our best quick hit will be pounding on AC. If I were you guys, I'd try to hit at least 2 paths tonight (probably p1 and p3), and same 2 paths tomorrow. Will hopefully be up and on for running some of that.

I need to grab a couple more runs for the monthly. I should be on tonight if anyone could use a furry, snaggle-toothed ele. :)

Did Citadel of Flame last night story, leaving 1 to go. Me hates CoF, too many high bridges, gives me vertigo. Ever see a Ranger charge full bore into a buncha Flame Legion just ta get offa da bridge? Tonight we will probably be doing Honor of the Waves story mode. Next ta bridges and high places me hates fwimmin". Thanks to alla those who participated last night, and thanks Orin for leading us so well.

I didd AC Ex. Path 1 and 2 today.

So now I only need 2 more, but Angie still needs 3.

BTW, AC Ex. is def. the way to go for fast runs. I did both Path 1 and 2 in about 50 minutes.

Absolutely! Be aware these paths will likely change today in the patch. They are working on making AC more "interesting" like fractals. Shouldn't be harder, but might have different mechanics/etc.

Did Honor of The Waves story last night for my last Dungeon. That last boss was a huge bucket of hit points as Waynos put it. But the monthlies are done now. I also had to bite the bullet and spend a bunch of cash for gems for my extra storage yesterday. Now to farm the boogers outta Orr for more cash and materials for doing the last little bit of Huntsman. At 395 and need a lot of harder to find materials. I might even go backwards for a few points and do the recipes in the lower levels that I skipped. Take an hour and run a crafting booster to get the last little bit. And don't tell me to buy mats, I gots no monies after the gem binge.

I'd highly recommend *against* doing earlier recipe discoveries. The xp is so low once you get to higher level that you will be spending far more money. If I were that close, I'd make a Valkyrie Mithril Imbued Inscription (can get recipe from vendor) and discover the krait short bow (thick string + elder short bow stave). Ancient wood logs are easy to find in southsun. That should get you to 400. If not, make another valk inscript and/or shortbow.

Worth noting: the above recipe has no cost because you can sell it on the TP.

Got my monthly done but Angie still has 1 to go so if she needs help I'll go with her or try to get a group together for AC.

It could be neat to see what they add. Hopefully nothing too difficult. :)

Awesome! Just remember she needs to do that tonight, or at least before reset tomorrow.

Back