Dungeon Defenders Chapter

saudi

Okay, so Saturday night Dungeon Defenders chapter? What time would be good? How do I go about make this all official? Can somebody "Make it so" ?

Something like see if enough people want to join the soon to be chapter, have some game nights, and something else... I forgot..
I vote Yesh! for DunDef Chapter.

Okay so outta of Sunday nights, Wednsday nights, and Saturday nights when would be good for people? What time? If you are interested in a DunDef chapter, post a reply!!!

Well Wolfeman it can be after church those nights :). But I see another one for Saturday, so that might be best. If we did it on a Sunday or Wednsday night maybe we it could be 10EST. What time on Saturdays would be good ya'll?

I don't think we see enough sustained activity in DunDef to justify the time and effort it takes to establish the framework for a chapter, but if there's someone willing to lead a DunDef chapter, we could schedule a weekly game night and see how many weeks in a row we can get at least one full game as a means of testing whether there's sufficient demand for a DunDef chapter.

Even if there's not, we could keep one central thread in ToJ General Discussion and create an Official ToJ (or ToJ & Friends) DunDef Steam group.

I don't think we see enough sustained activity in DunDef to justify the time and effort it takes to establish the framework for a chapter, but if there's someone willing to lead a DunDef chapter, we could schedule a weekly game night and see how many weeks in a row we can get at least one full game as a means of testing whether there's sufficient demand for a DunDef chapter.

Even if there's not, we could keep one central thread in ToJ General Discussion and create an Official ToJ (or ToJ & Friends) DunDef Steam group.

I thought that's what my Dungeon Defender group did, was find people who wanted to play..
There's enough people who wanted to play, about 12 or so, it was enough to have three games hosted on one night..

Last edited:
I thought that's what my Dungeon Defender group did, was find people who wanted to play..
There's enough people who wanted to play, about 12 or so, it was enough to have three games hosted on one night..
Oh.

So have you been able to hold game nights consistently for a few weeks?

If so, then maybe we should look at starting a DunDef chapter.

@Saudi - 10 sounds good.
@Tek - 2 weeks, then I shutdown the group because it accomplished it's purpose.

Okay. 10 EST. I'm going outta town this Saturday to Raleigh,NC to make an airport run, if I'm not back by then start without me!!!!! XD XD

@Tek - 2 weeks, then I shutdown the group because it accomplished it's purpose.
If you can get people to show up for game nights 3 weeks in a row AND if there's still demand, I'll approve a DunDef chapter.

I'll even try to hop on for this week's game night if I can to help fill a slot.

D'oh, I totally forgot about the DunDef game night last night.

How'd it go?

And when's the next game night scheduled?

So sorry for necro posting, but.... DD is on the humblebundle... and being as such, I've now got it (AND all the DLC =D) Does anyone still play?

I'd like to start playing with some ToJ if anyone wants to.

Back