/drool

Melinarlia

I did some baking this past weekend for a joint social that my Bible Study had with another Bible Study group. I did you guys all a favor and took pictures of what I baked. The first thing on my list was a strawberry cheesecake, everything from scratch. My friend didn't have her blender so it ended up being a plain cheesecake. Oh well. I made a strawberry glaze for the day after before we actually served it to the guys. It was quite yummy. =) The other thing I decided to make was choclolate chip cookies, from scratch as well. They came out pretty good too and I still have a couple to munch on. ^_^ Mmm...

And now here's some pics of my goodies! =D

Picture020.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture039.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture028.jpg

All of that done in a dorm room with a mircowave and an easy bake oven!!!

Ooh, was it one of those Holly Hobby easy bake ovens? Cause my sister used to have one of those.

What?

Why are you looking at me like that?

No, really, it was my sister's...I promise.

No, I didn't bake anything with it, noob! I just ate stuff she made.

Fine, don't believe me, then.

Whatever...

Here is a little trick i use for cooking hot dogs... Take a lamp cord, cut off the female end of the cord, strip the ends, and solder nails to each wire. Then poke the nails into either end of the hot dog and plug it into the wall. Hot dogs are fully cooked in about 15 seconds.

*Note* Don't touch the hot dog when it is plugged in. The hot dog will make strange noises, but it will taste great!

Icthus and mirakle, come down and make hot dogs with me!

Here is a little trick i use for cooking hot dogs... Take a lamp cord, cut off the female end of the cord, strip the ends, and solder nails to each wire. Then poke the nails into either end of the hot dog and plug it into the wall. Hot dogs are fully cooked in about 15 seconds.

*Note* Don't touch the hot dog when it is plugged in. The hot dog will make strange noises, but it will taste great!

Why we can just go to The Happy Hound. Isn't this the way they cook their Happy Dogs?

Why we can just go to The Happy Hound. Isn't this the way they cook their Happy Dogs?

I didn't say I wanted to EAT the hot dogs, I just want to MAKE them... We can give them to the youth department when we are done. They'll eat anything... (Wait, are any of them on the fourms???)

*makes a note of this just in case*

I made them over at my friend's apartment. NOT my dorm cuz I only have a rice cooker and a microwave...not a lot to work with.

and let the marriage proposals begin....

Funny....

And I still have cookies left so I get to munch on them untili they're gone....or until I continue to be nice and give some to my friends down the hall. I went down to my friend's dorm once and I only had 2 cookies and there were 4 people in his room and he exclaimed that he HAD to have one of the cookies...he had 2 of them when they were fresh. =P

Baked goods FTW! ^_^v

Back