Drivers License

Yeah I have a 2week count down til I can drive I can't wait myself! Finally I can drive around without my parents!!!!

Congrats and have some fun with it b/c the new wears off quick so Ive heard.

I have been driving 'legally' for about 10 years now. Wow.

rock.gif

=*( i dont have my license yet.. and i'm 16... my mom says that she's gotta see my grades from first quarter b4 i can get it.. BAH!!!

(Im 17) and I love driving my [1337] car, I just bought a new, well used, car over summer
biggrin.gif
cool.gif
, I worked very hard to save for it, and I still owe quite a bit... But it was definetly worth it.

TIP FROM AN EXPERIENCED DRIVER: drive your car very slowly into a pole or something... you NEED to get that dredded first accident out of the way.  
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

drive into a pole?!?! rofl yeah... ill make sure thats the first thing i do. I just know my parents would love it! rofl what kinda of car did you just get?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (DrummerGirl @ Sep. 17 2003,10:46)]bah. All my family drives except me... -_-
yeah, this is the same thing with me.. i'm the only member of my family that cant drive... BAH!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

as a wise man *cough* once said (Joielius) : TIP FROM AN EXPERIENCED DRIVER: drive your car very slowly into a pole or something... you NEED to get that dredded first accident out of the way. Well in exactly 1 hr and 15mins the day has come for me to drive on my own. I think the first thing ill do is drive into an old lady!

Back