Dragon Festival

ursen

Officer SOE/LoE/Where's "here"?
Being still somewhat new to the guild/alliance, do we plan any events for the upcoming Dragon Festival? Or do we do what I normally do, let my main 'toon drag me onto the 9 rings for 4 days.

Not that I know of. There's not much to do like in the Canthan New Year. However we typically all try and hang out in the same districts, either 44 or 77, depending on if 44 is full or not. However, if someone would like to sponsor a game or event-like thing in the district, or has any ideas I'd be willing to listen, tho I'm not sure how available I'd be to facilitate things, but I have prizes that can be donated.

Been awhile since I attended one of them. I had to look up the date as well. Hopefully I won't be working or out of town because I'd love to attend.

Do we have to pick up the charged essences and run them to the collector? I forgot.... (or whatever their called...)

I believe you can do that too Kyrel, tho I don't know who to bring them too. There are also those mini-missions that happen every three hours.

Back