Dragon*Con

is that similer to sakura-con?

edit:

i just googled dragon con, looks freaking awesome, but im on the opposite side of the states. the only conventions i get to go to is CGAC 05 IN OREGON! (still praying for oregon) and sakura-con

Last edited:
I am excited because Robert Jordan is going to be there along with the entire cast of Firefly/Serenity. And I'm having dinner with Jordan! I cant wait!!

Well not sure if I'll be going, but its nice to know that if I want to, all I have to do is drive downtown. I live about an hour from downtown Atlanta. I remember a few years ago, my wife and I were staying the Peachtree Plaza (the big round cylinder) for our anniversary, and got to see everybody milling about in tehre stormtrooper get-ups and boba-fett wannabe's. LOL the bad thing was is that is was also gay-pride weekend down there. Talk about a crazy mix of people! If you all want any info on good places to go or see while your here lemme know and Ill try and steer u in the right direction.

Atown said:
is that similer to sakura-con?

edit:

i just googled dragon con, looks freaking awesome, but im on the opposite side of the states. the only conventions i get to go to is CGAC 05 IN OREGON! (still praying for oregon) and sakura-con

Praying for Oregon? Why? and what is CGAC? list the details man

:) I'm from Alpharetta. I know my way around pretty well. Main problem is should I get a room anyway so I don't have to go back and forth from downtown.

Back