Down to 16 e-mails in my inbox, w00t!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I probably should let Tek7 answer this himself. Instead, I will play the part of a stalker, and say that he is 25.

(His profile says his birthdate)

Cheers!

=D

LOL...never thought to check his profile...Hey Tek....i was wondering if i could post a Screenshot in the Gallery Of Ownage...i have a few of me doing rather well.

Friend kicked

My friend bunny i.e. spaulding was kicked from the temporary server and ive been talking to pilgrim about it and i talked bunny into registering onto the forums and telling you. Thanks for following up on this pilgrim =D

I really woul dlike to know who kicked/banned him....if i dont get a good excuse why he was...im going to quit....everybodys giving me the run around about this....not trying to be an .....how can i say this in a polite way.... impatient? person....but its getting old really fast

I don't appreciate this thread getting hijacked by someone appealing a ban.

Send an e-mail to csadmins AT toj DOT cc to appeal the ban, please. Posting a public appeal after being banned, especially in the wrong forum (and especially, especially in a thread where a staff member is celebrating a personal achievement) is not the way to present your case.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back