Don't Panic!!!

bestbw

With our guild roster almost hitting the cap this week, we've been doing some cleaning out of our roster. So if you log on and wonder why all of a sudden you're guildless, I'm sorry. I tried to keep the gkciking to alts, under 80 and unplayed for at least a month, more towards 2 months or more.

But no one is perfect. Yes, even I make mistakes sometimes. So if you find your toon has been kicked, and didn't want them to be, let an officer know and we'll toss you an invite.

That being said, PLEASE keep in mind that if we max out our roster, we will not be able to invite any new people to the guild. So REALLY consider if you need all those 10 alts to be in Redeemed. Or if you're okay with just 1 or 2 of them so that other people can join the guild.

Sorry - my 70 priest that I get on for ten seconds a day is more important than new people enjoying our Christian fellowship.

Just kidding - I'll remove a few.

I just thought the limit was one of listing members and not actual membership. But hey - ask Brootis - my source of dependability ain't what it could be with a clear mind...and besides that I am as crazy as a loon! And yes - I have seen a loon and are they crazy!

I just thought the limit was one of listing members and not actual membership. But hey - ask Brootis - my source of dependability ain't what it could be with a clear mind...and besides that I am as crazy as a loon! And yes - I have seen a loon and are they crazy!

I've heard this as well - that you can invite more than 500, but you won't be able to see more than that in the guild list, and thus be unable to demote/promote/note etc. So essentially 500 is the cap, although technically you can invite more, it wouldn't be functional.

I've heard this as well - that you can invite more than 500, but you won't be able to see more than that in the guild list, and thus be unable to demote/promote/note etc. So essentially 500 is the cap, although technically you can invite more, it wouldn't be functional.

true, i have invited over the 500 limit before i realized we were over, but that person can not participate in the guild chat, etc. and we had almost hit our limit again last week, but we are fine now.

Took out my DK yesterday. I was going to take out my rogue, but it was already out.

Also - I'm still disappointed that this thread is not about The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Took out my DK yesterday. I was going to take out my rogue, but it was already out.

Also - I'm still disappointed that this thread is not about The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

I was wondering if anyone was going to go there. Maybe it should be a requirement when kicking people to clean up the roster that we're playing "So long, so long, and thanks for all the fish".

Thanks everyone for continuing to help with this by keeping the alts to a minimum. Much appreciated!!:D

Back