"Does it Activate on Steam?" and "Filter by Digital Distributor" Features

Jabberwocky

We have added two new features to Cut-Rate Gamer:

New Feature #1: This game activates on Steam - Quickly determine whether or not the computer game deal you are eyeballing will activate on Steam.

New Feature #2: Filter by Digital Distributor - While we don't like encouraging Steam snobbery, we have made it a whole lot easier. Now you can filter the CRG Deal Decoder so you only see PC game deals from specific digital download sites (e.g., Steam, Green Man Gaming, Amazon, etc.).

As always, your feedback on these enhancements, and our site in general, are always welcome. Thanks to everyone at Christian Gamers Alliance who have been helping to make CRG better.

Is the site still a work in progress or is it up and running?

I typed in ARMA 2 for the search and all it listed was Operation Overhead (the expansion pack) and Combined Operation (the game and the expansion pack) but not the original game. When I select Combined Op's it doesn't show it on Steam nor the fact that it's currently on sale on Steam for less than the two places it does list.

Is the site still a work in progress or is it up and running?

I typed in ARMA 2 for the search and all it listed was Operation Overhead (the expansion pack) and Combined Operation (the game and the expansion pack) but not the original game. When I select Combined Op's it doesn't show it on Steam nor the fact that it's currently on sale on Steam for less than the two places it does list.

This is a work in progress. We started the site in November, and have been adding features, and titles to our catalogue ever since. The site is in an unofficial beta mode. :)

Thanks for pointing out the missing Arma 2 titles. I mentioned it to my son (who does most of the cataloging) and it should be remedied in time for our 12:00 price updates (though the processing of all of the prices usually takes until 12:30 or so).

Let us know if you see any other titles/distributors missing. We tend to add the titles that interest us first, then move on to others, but we love user feedback, and will generally add requested titles pretty quickly.

Back