Does Blizzard care about us?

Is Blizzard concerned with the general WoW player?

• Total voters

Icthus

Really, I have thought all along that Blizzard at least had a small bit of concern about what its players thought. I have since changed my mind.

Between the Alliance Onyxia Chain quest being bugged due to 1.11 for two plus weeks. Then today taking servers down for maintaince on a holiday. They really will not change for the players. They are going to do what they want and to heck with you people who pay us.

I would say they are concerned with players the same way moist companies regard their customers. If something costs more to fix/change then the revenue they would lose from the customer loss they won't spend the extra money to fix it in a timely manner.

Man, you're always so negative Icthus.

You're the one playing their game :p

A quest that grants you the ability to get into an epic dungeon, beokwn for one side of the fence but the other side can still get in? Thats not good way to treat your customers. We pay $15 a month to play a working game.

EDIT! - Youll also notice that only half the realms are down now.

Last edited:
The masquerade quest breaking had somewhat been related to the nax event. The abomination would attack the king while the masq event was playing out. thus bugging all the NPCs. Now that the nax event isn't running it shouldn't be messing up as often but the event is still kinda back logged. I’ve seen most issues resolved quickly once it involves lots and lots of people. but this time, I don't know what’s going on with the progress. They usually post updates on the forums when it comes to the bugs in the game. :S

? Nevi is bored or what is up with resing old threads? Lol the Blizzard GM voted yes....didn't notice that before.

Back