Do you play M-rated games. -

• Yes, no matter the rating/review

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Depends on the rating/review

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, too much can go wrong

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
AH....Rise of the Triad. FANTASTIC game for it's time. Hexen rocked too.

You can get the demo for ROTT from 3dRealms' site. They also made Duke Nukem.

ROTT made the news recently when 3dRealms released the source code to the public. They are normally very closed with that kind of stuff.

Hexen was kinda nuts... reminded me of the old doom, wolfenstein and duke nukem games by its gameplay.. Back on topic...

I play games based not on what the Letter is but why its that letter... I avoid Graphic Violence and Bad Language but I wont not bbuy a great game because of it, however Sexual themes and nudity, no matter how good the game is, I wont buy it.

Byblos, would you play Fable?

You can completely avoid the sexual content in the game.

I wouldn't pass it up because of that.

WOuld i play Fable no? Because the producers put much time, effort and money into beheading, sex, and that junk I refuse to PAY them for that, so I will not play that game.. If I pay them for that creation I am just supporting what i despise.

depends. if its like metal gear im not to worried. if its like doom 3 then no thanks

I tend to look at what the game is rated no matter what the rating is..... unless its ec or E lol. Some T ratings dont pass with me. The Half-Life Series are some of the only M games I play, Then Theres Halo and Halo 2. I can play those, but The GTA series I stay away from. Some people say "Just because your pretending to be a terrorist and a rapist, doesnt mean its bad" but let me tell you, It all starts there, then you start to lower the standard,, then if you dont guard yourself youll end up doing it yourself. Its all a mind game, once satan has control over your mind, its just about over. So yeah, I voted It depends on the content of the rating. Half-Life= M: Animated Blood, Violence, Animated Gore. the rest of the Half-Life series is the same, they have content Control though. So does soldier of fotune. HALF-LIFE 2! M: BLOOD AND INTENSE VIOLENCE!!! WOOT! NO GORE!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ByblosHex @ Oct. 12 2004,10:19)]WOuld i play Fable no? Because the producers put much time, effort and money into beheading, sex, and that junk I refuse to PAY them for that, so I will not play that game.. If I pay them for that creation I am just supporting what i despise.
I have Fable.....itsa a good game, Stop being negative. Its very good.

Back