Do U think I have a while before GC goes out of style

devineministry

What I mean is do you think I will be able to find most of the "GOOD" games after Christmas such as used or even new. Since they are so cheap!!! :D Or do you think GC will go out very very soon or more like a year from now?

Oh yeah, it's going to be a long time before you won't find any GameCube games. Just look at game stores -- they still have NES games. :D

I generally snap up used games on Amazon. The prices are generally very good, and who doesn't love Amazon? =)

Even if I agreed with your WHOLE list (which I don't), you've barely got 20 games there. Match that against the best Xbox or PS2 games, and you have a mighty small list indeed.

Keep in mind, I'm not saying that the GC didn't have good games, but compared to its contemporaries, the list of good games comes up WAY short.

The games I DID like on your list: Zelda, SM Sunshine, RE:4, and Animal Crossing.

Even if I agreed with your WHOLE list (which I don't), you've barely got 20 games there. Match that against the best Xbox or PS2 games, and you have a mighty small list indeed.

Keep in mind, I'm not saying that the GC didn't have good games, but compared to its contemporaries, the list of good games comes up WAY short.

The games I DID like on your list: Zelda, SM Sunshine, RE:4, and Animal Crossing.

I beg to concur with Dark Virtue
X_X

*SirThom fails again*

Unfortunately, I can't name more than 10 games I enjoy on the PS2 or Xbox. So I guess I'm stuck with <sarcasm>crappy ole'</sarcasm> Nintendo.

honestly ive gotten more game time out of SSBM than most of my ps2 games ive had......

The GC version of SoulCalibur II should count as, like, 10 games.

The GC version of SoulCalibur II should count as, like, 10 games.

I just can't sympathize with people who either buy a system for one game/series (i.e. "YOU GOTTA BUY THIS BECAUSE IT HAS SSBM") or people who count one game as more

Unfortunately, I can't name more than 10 games I enjoy on the PS2 or Xbox.

Then you just are being stubborn :p

Honestly. Only 10 games (if that) on two different systems that each have a couple hundred games? That's not you not enjoying it, that's just you being fanboyish :p

I just can't sympathize with people who either buy a system for one game/series (i.e. "YOU GOTTA BUY THIS BECAUSE IT HAS SSBM") or people who count one game as more

Then you just are being stubborn :p

Honestly. Only 10 games (if that) on two different systems that each have a couple hundred games? That's not you not enjoying it, that's just you being fanboyish :p

honestly, i dont think ive bought more than 12 games for my ps2 over my lifetime...... not more than 4 for gc.....

Then don't sympathize. I'm perfectly content with the games and systems I have, and I was just recommending a list of games (a short one, apparently) to someone who requested them. -_-

honestly.... buy a system and rent games, so much better.

Back