DK class lead?

Flamethrøwer

Have there been any plans to have a DK class lead? I'd be willing to study DK tanking and level my DK (named Marinus) as a tank if the guild needs me as a DK class lead. There could be another DK class lead for dps spec as well. Is there some way to sign up for this or vote on it? Let me know!

As of right now we do not need a class lead because we are not using the Raider system for the time being. If we decide to do the raider status again once we begin raiding we will have to talk about it. But thank you very much for offering and we will keep that in mind :)

We still have people as the position.. but they don't do anything as of now. A class leads job is to help get people ready to apply for raider status, but since we don't use raider status the rank just isn't being used for anything. One of those things that we haven't really gotten around to changing yet.

I would think a Class Lead is very important right now. What is someone came in and had a question about their class?

Have there been any plans to have a DK class lead? I'd be willing to study DK tanking and level my DK (named Marinus) as a tank if the guild needs me as a DK class lead. There could be another DK class lead for dps spec as well. Is there some way to sign up for this or vote on it? Let me know!

Will Deffinately put your name down!!

Thanks for steppin up too :)

yeah as a CL i have been getting more questions now then i did before the release. helping ppl spec or what gear to pick is one of those things that helps the person out... even though as a CL we arent all knowing unlike mordos *cough*

yeah as a CL i have been getting more questions now then i did before the release. helping ppl spec or what gear to pick is one of those things that helps the person out... even though as a CL we arent all knowing unlike mordos *cough*

Hmm... I seem to remember that some Class Lead was asking me some questions the other day.

haha yup =) its not my fault i dont know all... atleast i can admit it... not saying you dont admit it just sayin... yeah nvm

haha yup =) its not my fault i dont know all... atleast i can admit it... not saying you dont admit it just sayin... yeah nvm
rofl this made me laugh in the library and made others ask me to be quiet.

Still very funny XD

yeah i mean you made a healer, tank, huntard jsut to prove the world wrong and now you say you dont know something!

SHH! i was going for that =P
UG the server just went down and i have a nooby spec that i needed to have for a quest im sad =(

dont help him!

Quite!!! I'm in charge of you all!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!! Wait, nevermind, God's in charge, but umm... well that covers it.

Hey, I ask Aves for help on priests... Bit of info... Never trust Tree for Shaman advice.

Back