Disappointment with Guild !!!

Like Reco said, I did try to spirit rez two different times. All I was trying to do was get my hunter out of there. I wasn't trying to get revenge. I just needed a 2nd person to come distract or whatever while i rezzed and ran. Again as I said, I wouldnt expect anyone to come halfway across the world but the fact that nobody even acknowledge me asking for help was why I was unhappy. I was at the border of loch modan and badlands so it was a quick stop for anyone not busy at the time in IF. It was actually a good spot for someone maybe in the queue for BG's to come help for a minute.

I only have a limited time to play at night since I work a lot. Suggesting I camp and not play at all or get on an alt that i don't have instead of someone coming help for a few minutes to get me out of there doesn't make sense. PvE is for the people that only want to PvP in BG's or not at all and not be bothered. I don't mind PvP or even getting corpse camped but to say that your on a pvp server and expect it to happen and no guildies are gonna come help because you didn't get help when you were leveling is ridiculous and then suggest that I should go to PvE if I don't like it. Why are you in a guild then if you don't want to help others in need or at least respond and say you can't make it?

On a side note, to those that might also be in need, I have limited playing time but if I can, I will help ya whether it be a quest or problems with another player, etc. Just send me a tell.

Cassadine/Arrowboy

In my beginning days as leveling Alhana & Gnimish I was ganked so many times it wasn't funny. One instance in my mind in particular, I was on Gnimish when he was around lvl 35-40'ish in STV. Which STV is gankopalooza anyway, but a bunch of horde kept camping me and killing me everytime I ressed, which is rather frustrating especially when you're trying to do a quest or something. So I logged off Gnimish for awhile and played Alhana. I'm like you I have a limited play time as well, and like you said it may not have taken but a few minutes to resolve things but we miss things at times.

I don't think people would intentionally disregard your request for help, but sometimes people miss it if they're in a dungeon or BG for example as the text can fly rapidly by, or AFK. Cassadine, I wouldn't let one experience like this get you disappointed. As a guild, we are supposed to help each other in need, and for the most part I think we do a great job, could it be better, Definitely. So I encourage you Cassadine don't get discouraged by this event.

As for any harsh words in this thread, I personally wasn't upset by anything said, but when dealing with written text sometimes it hard to judge the emotional state behind the words. I don't think anything in this post was meant in a harsh way towards anyone, like I said though its hard to understand the emotions behind written words.

Everyone pretty much summed it up...although I like to participate my 2 cents.

I know how you feel when guildies don't help, but the way I see it is, they have stuff to do. Some still got Onyxia attunement/BWL attunement/MC attunement...some are grinding for epic mounts or just mounts in general. Some might be in instances, or forming a group, some just might be in there own questing area or something else. Although generally when I'm asked to help, in the continenet and city/town I'm already in, might as well unless I'm in a hurry. You should ask yourself the same question..I have spoke on vent/guild chat about times I have been ganked rather it be on my 28 mage or even my 60 lock by some hordies, but I know I have did the same, and I'm on a PVP server, it's just what I signed up for. Yeah getting ganked sucks, trust me I know, 1st time i got my mount killed all hordies I can, then I think they jumped on there mains and camped me for about 30min. You too though will get your revenge though, just yesterday me and some school buddies of mine camped grom gol in STV, hopped on Zepplin and pwned it for like an hour. It was great.

Anyways I'm sure lots of us would be willing to help, and I know some in particular that have a giving heart, and always willing to help if they have nothing to do...just some are caught up in there own game...well thats all and I have one more thing

WELCOME TO PVP SERVER. :) lol

Edit: I was not on that night, I was at the Dodger vs. Padre game GOOOOOO DODGERS! Oh and often in vent also, I think people don't pay attention to guild chat as much, I know I don't, one time a conversation about UBRS was going on and I really needed to go, but they were talking about something else in Vent so I missed the chance lol, kinda funny I thought.

Last edited:
Back