Did Redeemed Die?

CGamer

Gnome Priest
That statement may be a bit overdramatic but I remember a time when it was bustling. Though I haven't been a part of Redeemed for quite some time, I'd hate to see the guild completely disappear having been their for the birth of it and a few ups and downs along the way. I know Stonemaul is near naked, I myself have been gone for over a year from there. Just a suggestion has anyone considered moving the guild to a new server in hopes of rejuvenating it. As I said I'd hate to see it disappear completely.

Probably the short answer would be yes. I know I can't really log in anymore because of work and other life obligations, but the times that I do login I don't see many if any people on anymore.

That statement may be a bit overdramatic but I remember a time when it was bustling. Though I haven't been a part of Redeemed for quite some time, I'd hate to see the guild completely disappear having been their for the birth of it and a few ups and downs along the way. I know Stonemaul is near naked, I myself have been gone for over a year from there. Just a suggestion has anyone considered moving the guild to a new server in hopes of rejuvenating it. As I said I'd hate to see it disappear completely.

I wouldn't say that it has actually died. There are 4 people on right now , not counting me . Sometimes there are more. I'll admit that I have been looking at other servers . If it
is is going to die then so be it. In the meantime I for one would love to see the MOTD changed to something more uplifting for those who are still around. Something like " Welcome , diehard Redeemers ! Rock on! . :)

I'm coming Auggy!!! ;)

I wouldn't say that it has actually died. There are 4 people on right now , not counting me . Sometimes there are more. I'll admit that I have been looking at other servers . If it
is is going to die then so be it. In the meantime I for one would love to see the MOTD changed to something more uplifting for those who are still around. Something like " Welcome , diehard Redeemers ! Rock on! . :)

That would require the absent people to hand over guild control to people who play the game. Way too logical.

That would require the absent people to hand over guild control to people who play the game. Way too logical.

They have a function in game now to overthrow a main guild leader if they haven't logged in for a month to prevent people from being stranded in a guild, that option is actually up on Redeemed (I am co-guild leader).

They have a function in game now to overthrow a main guild leader if they haven't logged in for a month to prevent people from being stranded in a guild, that option is actually up on Redeemed (I am co-guild leader).

It's actually 90 days now, and according to the log the guild leader logged in yesterday. I wouldn't personally take that option with Redeemed anyway. It really does look like Stonemaul is on the down swing. The population has been displayed as low lately.
Anyways we had some good times over the years didn't we. :)

Been awhile since I've been on, ingame or forums. Are people still playing? Or has it died down more?

This guild was great for me. The people taught me a lot back when I played.

I often miss the whole experience.

Keeping busy, that's for sure. I'm student teaching at an inner-city school. Come this May, I'll be a college graduate with an Elementary Education major and Philosophy minor :)

Back