Diablo III Hardcore Challenge - No AH run

Bowser

Tribe of Judah StarCraft Series Chapter Leader
Summary: The goal is to take a brand new character all the way through normal and nightmare difficulty without ever purchasing items for the character from the Auction House

NOTE: If you do not have Diablo III you can still play a certain portion of it for free; so feel free to invite your friends!

Consider this a way to commemorate the expansion, Reaper of Souls!

Rules:

• You may not purchase weapons or armor from the AH
  • You may create new characters to replace or add to your main challenge character
  • You may craft items from the Blacksmith
  • You may trade items with other players or characters in the challenge mode
  • You may not trade items with other players or characters who are not in the challenge mode (i.e. a power character or something similar)
  • Post your progress by linking to your profile in a post below
  • Feel free to create multiple characters for the challenge

I think this will be a lot of fun, especially considering the challenges we face, but also because we get to use some of the additional features of the game like the blacksmith and jewelcrafter, which were altogether negated by the AH.

I should do this.. I don't think I ever bought anything from the AH.

Van, I added you. Also someone else messaged me on b.net and I added him.

I also got 3 friends from church interested, and my roommate is game, so we have quite a few so far! We just need to get together sometime!

We'll plan on meeting together Tuesday evening, say around 9pm EST

Bowser I sent you the friend request(Thanks for accepting!). I don't know for sure if I'll be able to join you guys in the hardcore playthrough but I'll be getting the expansion when it's released and hope to play with ya'll soon.

Unfortunately I won't be able to join you tomorrow night (I'll be working) and ill be out of town for the rest of the week, but hopefully I'll be able to join you all sometime next week. Up to lvl 14 and through Act I :)

Nice! Yeah, for now let's try to get to level 10 or even 20. If you can do it on your own go for it, but we will definitely set aside some time each week so that hopefully we can all get together and play and meet each other.

Back