Diablo 3 this year?

I read the thread title and broke out into loud, raucous laughter. I believe my exact reaction was:

"BWAH HA HA HA HA! DA HA HA HA HA HA!

Ahhh~

...No."

Blah blah blah, blah blah blah.... blah blah. -_-

Boring youtube guy is boring.

Their timeline thing got leaked some months ago.

Edit: found it.

blizztimef.png

Last edited:
Any other hardcore (as in big fans, not the game mode) Diablo 1 and 2 fans out there simply finding themselves not interested anymore? I'm sure D3 will sell well, but I just don't see it happening for me.

It will come out on December 21 of this year. >_>

Oh wise prophet, when will HL2: Episode 3 release? :p

Also, not sure if I will personally get the game. Not because of the content, but more so for the combat. Torchlight was fun, but I'm not sure about the lasting appeal here. @_@

D and D2 fan here, but since getting into Guild Wars I find the play mechanics to be cumbersome an difficult. Tried reloading game when I acquired new comp, but found it to be like relearning the game all over. Maybe I need to try it again. Not to mention the connotations of the game are a little mentally itchy now.

D and D2 fan here, but since getting into Guild Wars I find the play mechanics to be cumbersome an difficult. Tried reloading game when I acquired new comp, but found it to be like relearning the game all over. Maybe I need to try it again. Not to mention the connotations of the game are a little mentally itchy now.

I should note, I wasn't trying to hijack thread earlier...need to work on that. It's hard for me to miss an opportunity to throw disdain Acti-Blizzard's way, which I need to work on.

Anyway, I find it funn that the changes in GW2 that I am most excited about...remind me of diablo. No dedicated monks needed and people can mostly play whatever? Awesome! Game scales as more people get in there? Great! All kinds of fat loot up in this piece? Superb!

Now as long as they don't cheaply up the difficulty by adding a ridiculous amount of random damage immunities to enemies in GW2, I'll be happy!

No Paladin = No Diablo 3 :mad:

I might go back to D2/LoD again once I find the CDs.

My shield was a sweet creation.

Last edited:
I might go back to D2/LoD again once I find the CDs.

I just realized. I don't need to find the CDs, I can download them off my account on Battle.net!

Yippiekayakekiyo

Loooooooooooooong DL though.

Last edited:
I was looking on Walmart.com for Guild Wars Trilogy deals for some friends who are interested in playing the game. There was a link for Diablo 3. It said:

Preorder this item today and it should ship on 08/10/2011

BTW, I played D1 & D2 as well. I really don't understand the reason D2 continues to be popular though. I grew bored of it after just 2 years. I have no interest in Diablo 3. My interest is set on Guild Wars 2 and Secret World :)

Back