Devona's Tavern - the new Off-topic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
my finals are coming up as well. only about 3 more teaching weeks and in History we still haven't even hit WW1 yet! GAH! T3H HUMANITY!!!! also in Geom we have like 4 more chapters to cover! 0H 70 T3H N03ZZZZZZ!!!!
Joey

Congrats, Elader!

And good to see you on the forum. :)

Well, I HAD to do something. I'm back at home with a 26kbps connection :eek:, so no GW for a couple days, FFC was slow, and it was about time I showed up around here... I've only been a member for almost a year now. ;)

so do people just *spam* here?

YEAH!!! fun off topic spam.... i guess.......
whatever.

spam... spam... ya i think we do a tad of that here... not too much tho. our people in charge tend to keep things on topic here. nope.. no spam at all. ;)

C$ RUN FOR UR LIFE!!! HES ON TO U!!!

Hahah a delicacy in my house... my little sisters/brothers love it... but i do admit, fried with some onions and then tossed into some cooking eggs, its prty good....

The newer MREs aren't that bad. The brownies make for good competition: Who can eat the most of their brownie without taking a drink...

Fried spam and rice is fairly decent as well.

I can't believe the smoke is so heavy in Atlanta today...I could smell it the second I cracked the door this morning.

The other day the smoke for a forest fire in Georgia made it all the way to the coast. I thought a good part of the city was fire.

wow your unit sounds realy exciting sounds like you have a lot going on there :rolleyes:

Nah, it wasn't me. My dad brought a bunch of 'em back from Iraq. Made for some fun meals. I still have one left in my dorm in case I get too crazily hungry... Its Ravioli I think. I always loved the tiny little tabasco sauce container/things. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back