Delta7 is back

Snakebite7

Remember me? I got a trial for guild wars then it expired and I kinda vanished.
That isnt the only thing I wanted to say, I also wanted to see how I could rejoin the guild for GW. Also, I'm glad I came back this is gonna be cool.

Remember me? I got a trial for guild wars then it expired and I kinda vanished.
That isnt the only thing I wanted to say, I also wanted to see how I could rejoin the guild for GW. Also, I'm glad I came back this is gonna be cool.
Hm, that's a question better suited to Tribe of Judah's Guild Wars Chapter Forums.

Also, if you'd like your two accounts merged, send a PM to SirThom, Acting CGA Forums Administrator, with your request.

hehe, i remember Delta 7..... Can't remember what i remember you from though....... ummmmmm.....
*cough * please remind me *cough*

hehe, i remember Delta 7..... Can't remember what i remember you from though....... ummmmmm.....
*cough * please remind me *cough*

uhhh...uhhh....I CANT HANDLE THIS PRESSURE!:eek:
I believe I had sig with two soldiers prayng together.....this one I think!
(Imageshack isnt working...:mad:)

honestly, i wouldn't recognize you through the forums. I usually don't spend a whole LOT of time on the forums themselves untill.... just recently... yet i am trying to remember where i've seen you before.

I have a distinct memory of your name... yet i can't compare your name to where i have seen you. and believe me.... it probably wasn't on the forums.

(excuse me for getting confused on your last post... i will be that way for the next month or so... a little "loopy" [on and off]. I'm on a bunch of medication for Colitis.... disease.... thingy.... yeah)

I just thought of something...

What if this isn't really Delta7??? What if he couldn't log in to "his" old account because he never had the password in the first place?! What if the real Delta7 is locked in a closet somewhere!

(Yeah I'm kidding)

I just thought of something...

What if this isn't really Delta7??? What if he couldn't log in to "his" old account because he never had the password in the first place?! What if the real Delta7 is locked in a closet somewhere!

(Yeah I'm kidding)

Dont kid like that! :(
(Yet Another) Sigh.:(

The problem with coming back from a long absence...

Either

1. No one remembers you
or
2. Your locked in a closet story....

Tisk-tisk.... happens every time.

Back