deleys

mist_02

Ok, in case you have not guessed this is mist. However, we are having our oak floors redone, so we are living in our basement. This means that I can't access a computer very often and I can't remember the password for my account (I have it saved on my computer). Anyway, just thought I would let you guys know why I will not be on the forms for a while. (and I will have to miss another Bible study :( .

Hope to be back soon,
Mist

Ok, in case you have not guessed this is mist. However, we are having our oak floors redone, so we are living in our basement. This means that I can't access a computer very often and I can't remember the password for my account (I have it saved on my computer). Anyway, just thought I would let you guys know why I will not be on the forms for a while. (and I will have to miss another Bible study :( .

Hope to be back soon,
Mist

Hope you get your house back in order soon. I need more cool people playing GW so maybe someone will want to do some pre-sear quests/missions with me (prophecies). So yeah! I'm glad to meet ya. :)

WOOT, Im back!!!!!!!!!!!! They finished the floor(which looks very nice) and I can live again! :) oh, wait, i have to move into a dorm in a week, oh well, so much for setlling in. BTW If I am on just let me know, i would be happy to do any of the quests or mission.

WOOT, Im back!!!!!!!!!!!! They finished the floor(which looks very nice) and I can live again! :) oh, wait, i have to move into a dorm in a week, oh well, so much for setlling in. BTW If I am on just let me know, i would be happy to do any of the quests or mission.

I will do that!

Edit: what is your characters name? I am in SOE so I don't see who is online in SoE.

I am in SOE as well. Almost all of my chars have mist in the name some where eg. shiningmist, sage of the mists, XMistXX, etc.

Back